Thursday 20 January 2011

Happy New Year to all!  I really hope you had a joyful festive period filled with lots of entertaining and Fiestas!!  I hope this year brings health and happiness...  Many are still facing tough times, natural disasters as well as economic ones (my sister has only just got back home to Melbourne after being in Queensland on holiday with her husband and kids when the floods came, a month ago!  They were marooned!)  However I believe it is important to put on a happy face (they say it immediately makes you feel better anyway!)  and find a reason to celebrate. 

I love trawling the internet to find stylish, unique, creative, exciting people, places and things to inspire me in my party business and in my life.  I am going to share my favourite bits each week...

At Fiesta Fiesta Parties, we started off the year with a Hello Kitty party.  Looks like it's always going to be a favourite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment